Site Contributions
Clan Donation
Guild Toons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daeminos
GIJhen
Founder

re: Send me an invite and Ill help you

I love playing with you guys and have the attention span of a chipmunk on crack so jumping from mission to mission to arkfall to co-op map to whatever is actually fun for me. So please pass me around like a needwant whore! I'm down for teamplay whatever whenever XD

If I'm online send me an invite and I'll be there.

Same here (except for the chipmunk on crack thing ). If anyone needs assistance with a mission, emergency, etc. in game, just give me a shout out. I will probably send a friend invite to you, to make it easier to port to your position, but if time allows (and RL isn't interrupting me too much), I am always willing to lend a hand.

lordzer

Awarded:

re: If you need help I'll be there

I would love to help anyone in need, if I'm online send me an invite, that's what it all about ;)

re: I need in game invite

Hello to all! I would love to have some game help. I have been trying to find clan members in the game so if you see me let me know and send game invites. I need all the help I can get>

BTW in the character profiles it ask for level. What is that? Is it talking about ego level or something else.

Game name is Sauria LaRue.

Hi Sauria, if you still need the invite, send me a PM on the forums and let me know when you'll be in game and I should be able to pop on.

You can search for James Wyler in game as well and send me a PM, but you might have to do it a few times or just be patient as the chat system is hard to follow and messages easily missed unless you have the chat window open to full. You can also look for Shanna Dumont and Blackhorn - they'll be able to let me know you are on if they are unable to send an invite to you directly.

Glenease

I have been out of the game since February as my pc crashed. I was able to get into it once in a while from my husband's pc but as he is usually on it when I'm in the play mood It was sporadic. 

Anyway I finally got a new pc for me. YAY!  It was having trouble handling the game though but since the launch of the free to play my new lap top seems to be able to handle it.  I have no idea what changed but I am not complaining.

I hate sharing a pc so being able to get back into the game on my own machine is wonderful!

I'm geared up for the new season for the show and the game.

BTW my character looks more Casthian now so look for a platinum blond rather than the red head some of you may have gotten used to seeing.  

Any news on what changed/perks that I have heard tidbits about with the free to play change and how it affects those of us who bought the game as well as DLC packs?

Look me up in the game as I will help where I can and need help too.

One last thing...I'm looking for a Casthian charge blade but not enough Cast. money to buy one.  Perhaps a trade?  

BTW Look for me under the character name of Sauria LaRue.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: