Site Contributions
Clan Donation
Guild Toons

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Daeminos
GIJhen
Founder

re: Recruiting/Clan Invites

For those who are confused about this whole thing and believe me when I say I'm confused half the time with all the bugs in game, this post is here to hopefully clear some things up about how the recruiting and clan invites work.

First off we have no limitation on who you can invite including clan toon alts so long as their toon names are not racist or outright messed up in some way. If we are going to keep the clan active and growing we need to keep the invites going out. But for a lot of clan members either they don't know they can invite people to the clan or their clan invite functions are bugged and disabled for some reason.

I have talked to an in game GM about this problem and they said they are working on a fix for this very problem. However for those whose shit isn't broken , you should be able to invite whoever you want. All you have to do is goto (CTRL) to pull up your quick menu. Then you can either search for the person you wish to invite (note: they have to be online and in game) or you can goto (nearby) and then select from the drop-down menu and select the player(s) you wish to invite.

Forum Image

As long as you are a member or higher in rank within the clan you should have invite privileges.

Just remember guys if we are going to get the clan written into the Defiance TV show, our clan has to be bigger and more badass than any other clan in the game! which means inviting as many people as you can as often as you can. What I do is invite all the clanless at all major arkfalls and sieges. If you really don't want to invite anyone its no problem. No one is under any obligation to do anything they don't want to. =)But every little bit helps the clan. So for those who are reading this who are totally fine with being an invite whore like me XD get out there and show them hows is duuun!

Hope this helps! Have fun =)

~Daeminos

Awarded:

re: Recruiting/Clan Invites

You can also try

/claninvite Name

no space between clan and invite
Danielmc95

re: Brony Alliance

I am looking for Bronies! We are starting a clan called the Brony Alliance and are looking for recruits. My gamertag is Lion Of Bushido. Please join our cause in becoming the best clan in Defiance! 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Defiance.COG Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Recent Awards

Alpha Darkerion Award

Awarded To
DevilDawgE4

Alpha Darkerion Award